Hi friends. Happy Friday! Here are some of my must haves for #raisingbabies, toddler edition.
- Chicco NextFit Carseat– It took us forever to decide what carseat to upgrade to. I was hesitant to buy the Chicco NextFit because it’s on the expensive side but it is so worth it. You won’t fight with your toddler and your carseat every morning.
- Amazon Basics Backpack– Every toddler needs a book bag. Bonus points if they can carry it themselves.
- Rain boots– Having a pair of rain boots by the door is a must have because rain puddles and creeks and farms and #toddlerlife.
- Ikea Easel– Ours is in our living room because it’s that much fun- also pictionary.
- Step stool– Until I bought one, I realized I was picking Tommy up to wash his hands every day and was like what the heck- step stools!
- Munchkin Cup– Best invention for parenting toddlers since diapers.
- Everyone Poops Book– It’s a classic. Tommy’s favorite book, because he has good taste in books
- Ikea Potty– We’re just started potty training- wish us luck.
- Magnatiles– These are the best. They have so many good reviews on Amazon. Don’t let the price scare you, they are worth it. Ask for them for a birthday/special occasion if you can’t buy them yourself.
- Cozy ‘heavy’ blanket- This is our little guy’s favorite blanket. We got ours at Cracker Barrel (weird I know). There is something about heavy blankets that seem to help toddlers sleep better (at least my toddler). Tommy calls it his ‘heavy’ blanket and asks for it every night.
I would love to know what your toddler must haves are! Anything helps- am I right? Here’s to raising babies. Or do I have to say toddler now?